If you are thinking about acquiring a electrolux vacuum cleaner, is a fantastic option, since it is a very solid group dedicated to innovation and the development of quality products for home and professional use at very attractive prices. A high percentage of users are very satisfied with their vacuum cleaners, which shows that it is a brand that can be trusted.
- 1 Which Electrolux vacuum cleaner do you buy14
- 2 Characteristics of some Electrolux vacuum cleaners
- 3 Where to get spare parts for Electrolux vacuum cleaners
- 4 Are Electrolux vacuum cleaners good value for money?
- 5 Is an Electrolux vacuum cleaner worth it? My opinion
- 6 Where to buy an Electrolux vacuum cleaner
Which Electrolux vacuum cleaner do you buy14
You will find a huge variety of solutions under the Electrolux brand, to satisfy all needs. Some of the best products of this firm are:
Electrolux Pure Q9
If you prefer a broom type vacuum cleaner to clean the floor without bending down, you can use this Without cable from Electrolux. It has a rechargeable battery and a very efficient motor to give greater autonomy. Its suction power is very good, to clean all types of surfaces, even upholstery.
Its center of gravity has been lowered, thus ensuring that it remains in balance without any problem, so that you can release it at any given moment. On the other hand, it has a 3-level filtration system, to return very clean air to the room. As for accessories, it has a Dust Pro Combi brush for carpets and hard floors, and a special one for wooden or delicate floors.
Electrolux Ultra Silencer
This Electrolux model is a bagged vacuum cleaner with a exceptional power For carpeted, rug, or hard floors. Its motor is very powerful, but manages to operate with a low noise level (up to 68 dB when it is operating at maximum power), as well as being very energy efficient. It also has a control system to adapt the power as needed.
This sled vacuum cleaner It allows you to carry it comfortably from one place to another with greater flexibility, since it works both horizontally and vertically. It also has a system to improve its stability. Its S-Bag bag has up to 3.5 liters of capacity, which is a considerable size so that you forget to change it for a long time. The filter is washable and its cable reaches up to 12 meters.
This other model of vacuum cleaner has a High power, to suck up even the most persistent dirt, and an innovative cyclone system. It does not need a bag for its operation, since it has a deposit of up to 1.8 liters of capacity.
The motor admits power variation. It has an attractive, compact design with a light weight. His filtration system is very efficient, which can be removed for easy cleaning. The length of the cable is about 5 and a half meters. The pack includes several accessories for the floor, corners, fabrics, etc.
Electrolux Easy Go
This Easygo sled and bag type vacuum cleaner is another of the best models from the Swedish firm. It is compact and easy to carry from one place to another. Despite its appearance, it hides a powerful 600W motor of energy efficiency A capable of sucking up everything that is put in front of it without raising the electricity bill too much.
It has a capacity of up to 3.5 liters for dirt in your S-Bag, which will allow you to vacuum for a long time without having to change the bag. In addition, it has a washable Hygiene Filter with a very high filtration capacity, to prevent dust and allergens from escaping. As for the accessories it includes, it comes with a floor brush and two extra nozzles, the DustPro for carpets and hard floors, and the narrow one for slots or corners.
Electrolux Pure Q9
This other ergonomic model has many similarities with the previous one, but it has greater versatility, since it can be both a broom-type vacuum cleaner as well as a hand-held one, since it is a 2 in 1. An efficient and powerful multifunction for the whole house, both floors and high areas, or for your car. With low noise level and high power motor.
Its Li-Ion battery maintains an optimal level during the entire time of use (up to 55 min of autonomy), even if the dust tray is full. All thanks to a cyclonic technology. In addition, they have also provided Brush Roll Clean technology, to avoid entanglements in the brush and that there is always an optimal air flow.
It is a vacuum cleaner with a fairly good price, and of the broom type, with a balancing system to keep it firm. With it you can vacuum with high power all kinds of surfaces, from rugs and carpets, to hard floors, etc. Its power ranges from 600W to 750W, since it is adjustable as needed at any time.
This Electrolux vacuum cleaner also features a Hygiene Filter 11 filter for high filtering efficiency, and with three levels of filtration at its outlet, so that the air comes out as clean as possible. It has 4 different brushes that are included as accessories, such as the turbo to remove hair and dust from carpets, the DustPro for carpets, hard and wooden floors, and the MiniTurbo to remove animal hair or fabrics.
Characteristics of some Electrolux vacuum cleaners
If you are looking for a good Electrolux vacuum cleaner and doubts in the purchase, you should know some of the most outstanding features of these vacuum cleaners, that will help you:
- AeroPro 2 suction system: it is a special type of brush for all types of surfaces and that does not damage the most delicate floors, without scratches. In addition, it provides greater silence than other brushes that can generate noise when the air passes through the slots.
- Self-cleaning brush with Brush Roll Clean technology: This technology prevents hair or lint from rolling up. Something quite annoying that wastes time removing the tangles and that can clog the brush and make the air not flow optically. With Brush Roll Clean you will avoid all those problems.
- pet friendly: Some models of Electrolux vacuum cleaners have special brushes to remove pet hair, both from carpets and rugs, as well as from other surfaces and fabrics. An ideal complement for cleaning homes where furry friends…
- cyclone technology: cyclonic technology allows powerful suction and ensures that solid debris and dust is removed from the air, making filtering more efficient and not expelling dust and other allergens that can affect people with some type of respiratory problem.
- Silent- Many vacuum cleaners from this Swedish brand have a lower noise level, which is less annoying during cleaning sessions. In addition, they support power control, so you can lower the level of suction and noise when you do not need it to work at its best.
- EasyGo S-Bag- This is an easy to replace dirt bag.
- SmartMode technology: serves to automatically regulate the power when passing between hard floors and carpets.
- PowerPro Brush: Special for hard floors, improving their cleaning.
- PureSound: an innovative technology that combines motor optimization, sealing system and brush to ensure quieter vacuuming.
- OneGo Power Clean Brush: special for all types of floors, without the need to change it.
Where to get spare parts for Electrolux vacuum cleaners
Electrolux is a large group of electrical appliances of all kinds, a well-known brand. This makes finding spare parts or spare parts for your products is quite easy, both bags, filters, etc. You can get it in many specialized stores or also on pages like Amazon. There you will find:
- S-Bag refills for dirt.
- HEPA and washable filters for all its models.
- Original and compatible brushes.
- Vacuum tube in case yours breaks.
- Even accessory kits with different nozzles.
Therefore, if you run out of dirt bags, you lose or damage an element, it will not mean the end of the vacuum cleaner, since you will easily find spare parts...
Are Electrolux vacuum cleaners good value for money?
Electrolux vacuum cleaners have a great value for money. It is true that some premium models may have a slightly higher price, but there are many others that have affordable values and offer excellent reliability and good results.
Around 80% of users who have decided to buy an Electrolux vacuum cleaner have shown very satisfied with the acquisition. Quality guarantee and with a design designed to make cleaning less tedious...
Is an Electrolux vacuum cleaner worth it? My opinion
You can look at and compare a multitude of vacuum cleaners on the market and, without a doubt, due to its features, the Electrolux will be among the best. Its design provides comfort, which is important, since cleaning is always a somewhat boring task and having a bad tool can make it even worse.
In addition, it is a product with great power, very manageable, hardly weighs, and the results are more than remarkable. Sometimes, cheap can be expensive, and opting for a low-cost or unknown brand will end up disappointing you and with the vacuum cleaner stored in a cupboard without use because it is useless, and that will not happen with this Swedish.
Where to buy an Electrolux vacuum cleaner
If you have decided to buy an Electrolux vacuum cleaner at a good price, you can choose one of these purchase options:
- Carrefour: The French chain has points of sale throughout the Spanish geography, where you can find all kinds of vacuum cleaners from this firm. In addition, you have the option of ordering it through their website so that they can send it to your home. In any case, you can find some specific promotions and offers.
- Media Markt: German stores have managed to become popular for their good prices on technology, and that also includes Electrolux vacuum cleaners. There you can find some of the latest models, both in their physical store and on their website if you don't have a center close to home.
- The English Court: Spanish hypermarkets also have a large section of home appliances where Electrolux is present. Their prices are not the lowest, but they have discounts and promotions that you could take advantage of, such as Tecnoprecios. Again you can also choose to buy online or in person.
- Amazon: the online sales giant is the favorite option of many, because it has the largest number of models and offers of Electrolux vacuum cleaners. You can choose the one that best suits your needs, among so many offers. And all with the security and guarantees provided by this platform. And, remember, if you are a Prime customer, you save shipping costs.