La signature Ikohs (now called Create) It has burst into force, and has positioned itself as one of the best sellers on platforms such as Amazon. The reason is that it offers a great design, good quality, good features, and quite good prices, both in handheld vacuum cleaners, broom vacuum cleaners, and robot vacuum cleaners, etc.
- 1 The best Ikohs vacuum cleaners
- 2 Ikohs range of vacuum cleaners
- 3 Ikohs is now Create
- 4 Where is the Ikohs brand from?
- 5 Ikohs or Conga robot vacuum cleaner from Cecotec?
- 6 Where to download the instructions for an Ikohs / Create vacuum cleaner
- 7 My opinion of Ikohs vacuum cleaners
The best Ikohs vacuum cleaners
Below we have compiled the Ikohs/Create vacuum cleaners with the best quality-price or that have reduced their price and you can buy them on sale right now. All of them have more than proven reliability by hundreds of customers who have already tried them, so any of them is a good option:
Ikohs range of vacuum cleaners
The Ikohs brand has a range of vacuum cleaners to meet various needs of its users:
Netbot robot vacuum cleaner
Within this series you will find a wide variety of robot vacuum cleaner models with the most varied designs.
These robots include 3D laser technology for room mapping for greater versatility and efficiency when cleaning the home, both dry by vacuuming and wet to mop the floor. They will be able to clean, sweep, mop, scrub, and purify the air, all without you worrying about a thing, with autonomous service, WiFi connectivity, control via app for mobile devices, and with good autonomy.
No DC Flux Wire
It is a type of cordless vacuum cleaner with cyclonic technology. It has a powerful motor, with 3 speeds, suction power of 25 kPa, without bag, with a lithium battery with autonomy of up to 45 min, LED lighting to see in the darkest corners and with various accessories for the floor and other surfaces (including vertical).
Wipebot window cleaner
Ikohs also has a range of window cleaning robots, so you can forget about cleaning the windows too.
Fully automatic robots, with a magnetic system to clean inside and out, with high suction power, autonomy of up to 20 min, 2 dry or wet cleaning speeds, with safety cable, and remote control.
Ikohs is now Create
La Ikohs brand has become Create, so you will no longer find teams with this brand, but they will all be as Create. However, it has only been a change of image, but everything remains the same. What's more, if you access the Ikosh website, what you will get is a redirection to the new Create website.
Where is the Ikohs brand from?
The Ikohs brand is a firm that, like many other companies, manufactures its products in China, but assembles and distributes its products from Spain. In fact, it has its headquarters in Valencia, as does Cecotec, one of its main competitors in the world of low-cost technology.
This firm already has a market present in several countries, such as Spain or Italy, and they have a after-sales service and customer service in Spanish, and based here, which will make life much easier when something happens to the device or you have any questions.
Ikohs or Conga robot vacuum cleaner from Cecotec?
The great prices and similarities between the Ikohs Netbot and the Cecotec Conga It makes many users doubt which is better, and they do not know how to decide on the purchase. To be able to decide on one or the other, you have to analyze each point, for example:
- Suction power: in this section, the Conga motors are in the lead, since they achieve suction powers up to 10 times higher than those of Ikohs in some cases, therefore, if you want to remove even the most entrenched dirt, it would be better to opt for the Conga . However, for hard floors (not rugs and carpets), such as wood or ceramic or stoneware, an Ikohs will be more than enough.
- Autonomy: In this case, the battery and duration of both is very close. They are usually around 100-120 minutes of average autonomy without charging, both in the Conga and in the Netbot.
- Navigation system: It is another point where both are also very similar, although users seem to be somewhat more satisfied with the Conga, although only slightly.
- Price: In this, Ikohs wins, since its price is much lower than that of Cecotec. Therefore, if what you are looking for is a robot vacuum cleaner that fulfills its function and is economical, the Netbot should be your choice.
Where to download the instructions for an Ikohs / Create vacuum cleaner
To save costs, many low-cost brands are removing certain accessories or extras from their boxes. One of those extras is usually the manual. That way, they not only save money to further adjust their prices, but also save paper. Instead, if you want to have the free PDF manual, you can download it from its official website like this:
- Access the web.
- Click on the menu (the three lines on the top left).
- Choose the type of Ikohs product you have purchased and its model.
- Now it redirects you to the page with the characteristics of the product in question, and if you scroll down, you will see that the Manual option appears. Click on it.
- It will take you to the area where the Manual download link is located, just above the video. Click and the download will start.
My opinion of Ikohs vacuum cleaners
Ikohs vacuum cleaners are a good option both handheld and broom type, and even robotic vacuum cleaners. They can be a good option for those who are looking for something very cheap, without opting for unknown Chinese brands or that lack technical support here.
In addition, they are products that have 2 year warranty, as required by law, and are of decent design and quality. They do not have much to envy to other brands that double or triple their price.
If I had something negative What to highlight would be its suction power, especially in its Netbot robot vacuum cleaners. They usually offer an average of 1200 Pa, which is well below Cecotec, which has suction powers of 8000 or 10000 Pa, and other expensive brands that can reach much more than that. Those 1200 Pa may be enough for hard or wooden floors, to collect dirt such as lint, dust, etc., but it will not be enough if you have carpets, or something heavier dirt.