The vacuum cleaner market is very broad. Within it we find many brands, various types of models and many price ranges. Therefore, it is possible to say that there is a vacuum cleaner for all kinds of users, depending on the use they want to make of the vacuum cleaner. One group that is perhaps not so much in the media in this regard is industry. Many companies also need to use one, but in this case we will talk about industrial vacuum cleaners.
Below we are going to introduce you to some models in this category. So, if there is someone who is looking for an industrial vacuum cleaner for your business, you can see what is currently on the market.
Sections of the article
- 1 Comparison of industrial vacuum cleaners
- 2 Which industrial vacuum cleaner to buy
- 3 Brands of industrial vacuum cleaners
- 4 Are there industrial robot vacuum cleaners?
- 5 What is an industrial vacuum cleaner
- 6 Types of industrial vacuum cleaners
- 7 Industrial vacuum cleaner, bagged or bagless?
- 8 What is the difference between an industrial vacuum cleaner and a domestic vacuum cleaner?
- 9 Is an industrial vacuum cleaner worth it?
- 10 Where to buy a cheaper industrial vacuum cleaner
Comparison of industrial vacuum cleaners
Here we leave you with a table comparison with the 5 best industrial vacuum cleaners. In this way, you can get an overview of these vacuum cleaners. After the table, we will talk about each of the models individually in more depth.
Which industrial vacuum cleaner to buy
Once we have the first specifications of each one of them, we can move on to a analysis of the best industrial vacuum cleaners more in depth about each of them. We will talk in more detail about how they work or some aspects that are important to take into account. So you will have more information when making a decision in case you are thinking of buying one.
We start with this model of one of the best known brands in the sector. This is a firm that always offers great quality in their vacuum cleaners. Something that gives a lot of peace of mind. It is a vacuum cleaner that stands out for its great power. So getting rid of the accumulated dirt is something that will take very little time. In addition, even if time goes by, it will not lose suction power. A detail of great importance is that vacuums both wet and dry.
So if there is a wet dirt on the floor, do not be afraid. This vacuum cleaner can also suck it up perfectly and without causing damage to the motor of the vacuum cleaner. This Kärcher model has a tank with a capacity of 17 litres.
This gives us the possibility of being able to vacuum large amounts of dirt at all times without having to constantly empty the tank. Once full, it is easy to remove. The same applies to the filters, which can be cleaned. Simply wet it and leave it to dry so that it can be used again at maximum capacity.
It is a handy model and has a weight of 7.66 kg. Do not be fooled by the figure, since thanks to its design with the wheels it is easy to move the vacuum cleaner around with you. You won't have to carry it around with you at all times. Also, it has to be said that for such a powerful vacuum cleaner, it's surprisingly not too noisy. There are many domestic vacuum cleaners that generate more noise. Which is why is a good option to consider if you want something quiet.. Undoubtedly a good combination that users value positively.
Einhell TC-VC 1812 S
In second place we find this model of a firm that many do not know, but it offers good quality. It is an industrial vacuum cleaner smaller than the previous one in terms of weight and size, this barely over 3 Kg. So it stands out for being a model of the most manageable and lightweight. In addition, although it is small it is no less powerful, as we are faced with a vacuum cleaner with a great suction power that also does not lose power over time.o. So it is a good investment.
Just like the previous model, is a wet-dry vacuum cleaner. This means that we can vacuum everything dry, and also dirt that is wet. Although it has a cardboard bag inside, if we use the blue filter, the dirt goes into the tank at all times. So the motor of the vacuum cleaner is not damaged at any time and we can continue to use it as the first day.
The vacuum cleaner tank has a capacity of 12 liters. A sufficient amount to not have to be emptying every so often. Something that makes it more comfortable and helps us to save.
It is a model that works well, although does not allow us to regulate the power at any time. It is a simpler vacuum cleaner and only has the on/off button. But, that guarantees us to be able to vacuum any type of dirt in all kinds of situations. As for the noise, it is a model that makes more noise than the previous one, although there are domestic models that cause more noise and more annoying than this vacuum cleaner.
In third place we find this model that is a classic industrial vacuum cleaner (in terms of design and power) and that offers a great performance. It stands out above all for its enormous power, as it has a 2,000 W motor.. So no doubt it will help us to vacuum all kinds of dirt of any kind. This gives us many guarantees as it works in all situations. In addition, liquids can be sucked with the same without causing damage to the vacuum cleaner motor. Surely this is something that many people are looking for, to be able to suck up liquids as well.
Another detail that particularly stands out about this vacuum cleaner is its huge tank that has a capacity of 50 liters. A huge amount and that allows us to use it in industrial environments where there is a lot to vacuum. In addition, this gives us the guarantee that we can use it without having to be emptying every few minutes. So it is an ideal model for environments where a lot of dirt is generated on a regular basis.
It has filters that can be cleaned. Just put them under the tap and they will work again as the first day. Making maintenance very simple at all times.
It is a somewhat heavier model, as its weight exceeds 13 kg. But, thanks to its design it is relatively easy to handle as it has four wheels that give this industrial vacuum cleaner a lot of mobility and make it stable when using. It will not tip over when we turn or move a lot. In addition, just pull it to be able to use it and take it with us at all times. An industrial vacuum cleaner of all life, powerful and works very well. This model comes with accessories included in the order.
Kärcher WD5 Premium
The fourth industrial vacuum cleaner is again a model of the best known brand in this sector. It is a vacuum cleaner that like the first one gives us many guarantees and that works perfectly in all kinds of situations. Again, it is a model that stands out for its power, being somewhat more powerful than the first, so it offers us a much more efficient use and just the dirt with greater speed. Just like other previous models, can vacuum wet and dry. So it can suck up accumulated wet dirt.
It has a tank with a capacity of 25 litresThis allows us to clean the dirt without having to be constantly emptying. Something ideal if we are in a place where a lot of dirt accumulates or is of large dimensions. It offers us in this way a much more efficient use of cleaning time.
It has filters that can be easily cleaned so that the vacuum cleaner does not lose cleaning power at any time. Simply put them under the tap.
It has a weight of 10 kg, which although it seems too much, does not make it difficult to handle. Largely because of its design, which gives you high stability and mobility. Making it easy to move it with us while cleaning. This means that its weight does not play such a decisive role at all times. This model also has various accessories that are included in your purchase. To be able to make a more complete use of it.
Nilfisk Multi II
We close the list with this model that belongs to one of the best known brands in this sector. It is a vacuum cleaner that offers us a great power thanks to its 1,200 W motor. This makes it have a great suction power, ideal to remove all kinds of dirt quickly. Making the use of it very efficient and comfortable. It is a good model for use in areas such as workshops or warehouses, largely thanks to its design and the fact that it is a lightweight model.
Thanks to this it is easy to use the vacuum cleaner at all times and reach areas where dirt accumulates. In addition, it is lightweight, making it easy to move around the room with the vacuum cleaner.
It is also very stable thanks to its design with four wheels, so it will not tip over in any way when we are using it. This certainly offers a lot of peace of mind when using it, as it would be very uncomfortable or dangerous for it to tip over. It has a tank with a capacity of 22 litreswhich gives us a lot of vacuuming time.
It should be mentioned that this is a model that generates little noise for the power it offers. So it is very comfortable and unobtrusive. Something that surely consumers value positively at all times. This is a brand that always offers us quality models that work well. This is once again demonstrated with this industrial vacuum cleaner.
Brands of industrial vacuum cleaners
In the industrial vacuum cleaner market we find a large selection of models available. As in other categories, there are many brands or models, in various price ranges, and this is no different. This is no different. What brands are on the market? These are some of the most important or well-known.
It is possibly the best known brand in this market segment. They present a wide selection of models and all of the Karcher vacuum cleaners stand out for their exceptional quality. So users are always guaranteed that they are going to work well. In addition, they are powerful models but do not lose power over time. Without a doubt, a guarantee of quality.
Another brand that enjoys great popularity and good reviews within the industrial vacuum cleaner market. It is possibly the second best known within the sector. They also offer a large selection of models, whose quality is indisputable. Therefore, it is also a good option to consider. Since the good performance and power are always guaranteed.
A brand known to the general public and which also manufactures industrial vacuum cleaners. As in the case of domestic vacuum cleaners, their models are synonymous with quality and good performance. Undoubtedly a guarantee that customers are looking for. There are many Bosch vacuum cleaner modelsin various price ranges. But always with the quality guarantee that makes Bosch known all over the world.
It is possibly a brand less known by the vast majority of people. Although this should not be a reason to distrust, as they have been present in this market for many years. They have managed to earn a place in it with good work. They offer many models, which also tend to stand out for being very well priced. Therefore, you get a quality industrial vacuum cleaner without being so expensive.
Another name that many may read for the first time. It is a brand unknown to the general public, but based on manufacturing quality models has a presence in the market. In general they usually present simpler industrial vacuum cleaners, but they offer a good performance. In addition, they usually have very attractive prices. So if you are looking for something cheap but quality, it is a good brand to consider.
Are there industrial robot vacuum cleaners?
They are not at all common, most models and brands produce robot vacuum cleaners for the home. But there are some industrial robot vacuum cleaners, but they do exist. This type of robot is much more robust, prepared to cover larger surfaces than domestic ones, with greater capacity and great power.
An example of this type of robot is the Makita DRC200Z. A robotic vacuum cleaner with 18V Li-Ion batteries to give great power to its brushless motor. This model can clean surfaces up to 150 square meters using two LTX 5000 mAh batteries.
The cleaning capabilities of this robot are quite interesting, with 3 stages using side broom, brush and vacuum suction. Its large dust box allows it to be used in industrial applications where a large amount of dirt is generated.
In the filtering part, it has a high efficiency filter to prevent dust from escaping, even the smallest micro-particles.
What is an industrial vacuum cleaner
A industrial vacuum cleaner is a type of vacuum cleaner that is often used in industry or in workshops for technical cleaning, or to be able to absorb all types of dirt (hot ashes, sand, metal particles, shavings, sawdust, glass,...), from solids (even of a considerable size that would obstruct other vacuum cleaners), to liquids (solvents, oils, varnish, paint,...).
In addition, their suction power is usually quite high, they have a high quality metal tank, and have wheels to be able to carry from one place to another easily. The latter is shared with the sled type. Some models also include the ability to suck or blow, to have that duality if you need it.
On the other hand, they are usually more robust and last for longer hours work. So if you have large surfaces, it can also be a good way of not overheating or forcing a conventional vacuum cleaner too much.
There are many different types and prices, some of them quite affordable. For this reason, it is increasingly common to find this type of vacuum cleaner at hometo vacuum the garage, large outdoor areas, garden, swimming pool area, etc. In other words, its application is not limited to the industrial field.
Types of industrial vacuum cleaners
Within the industrial vacuum cleaners you can find various types that the performance and characteristics of this type of vacuum cleaner vary quite a lot:
- Without bagMost include a large capacity metal bin in which they store everything they've collected. This saves you from having to change the bag frequently, and gives you more capacity for dirt than with the small bags of conventional vacuum cleaners.
- For construction sitesThese are vacuum cleaners specially designed for workshops and construction sites, being able to absorb fine dusts generated in construction sites or by the tools that are usually used in them, such as radial cut saws, cement, sand, wood waste, plaster, etc.
- ProfessionalThe most important thing is that they are usually a little more voluminous, powerful and heavy, as they are oriented to a more massive use. This translates into a larger tank capacity, more suction power, and more robust. Of course, they tend to be somewhat more expensive.
Industrial vacuum cleaner, bagged or bagless?
Industrial vacuum cleaners are best without a bag. They are not only for capacity reasonsThis is also a point in favour of the large capacity tanks that these industrial vacuum cleaners usually have, but also because of the type of dirt that they are going to pick up.
These vacuum cleaners usually include a large capacity tank and made in sturdy metalThe paper bags can absorb both small dirt and larger dirt, as well as liquids, debris, woodchips, etc. This could tear paper bags, so it is not a great idea to have bags for this type of appliance.
To all this, we must add that the bags are supposed to generate increased wastebecause they are disposable. And for these applications you may need a lot of them...
What is the difference between an industrial vacuum cleaner and a domestic vacuum cleaner?
An industrial vacuum cleaner has certain differences with a domestic one. You should know these differences to know if it is really worth buying one of them for the applications you are going to give it:
- PowerThe suction power: it is usually very high, from 1200W, while domestic ones are below that. That translates into more suction power to remove even the most difficult and heavy dirt. But this also means higher power consumption.
- CapacityThe capacity is very high, with tanks starting at 12 litres or more. That means you can vacuum large surfaces or pick up large amounts of dirt without it filling up quickly.
- ResistanceThe tanks are usually very hard and resistant, as they are designed to work in the most demanding environments. In addition, the tank is usually made of stainless steel, so it is resistant even if corrosive substances are sucked in.
- SizeThe compact cars are usually quite large compared to domestic compacts, which can also be a detail to be taken into account.
- ApplicationsDomestic vacuum cleaners usually have certain limitations in terms of the thickness of the dirt they suck up, or are not usually suitable for liquids. On the other hand, the industrial ones are all-rounders, being able to absorb larger solids and also liquids.
- NoiseThey tend to be noisier than domestic ones, as they are made for better performance, not for homes.
- BlowingSome have a blowing function, i.e. they not only suck in air, but can also project air to remove leaves, etc.
- Sophisticated filteringSome industrial vacuum cleaners often have HEPA filters and complex filtration systems, as they may even suck up hazardous substances.
- CableThey work through a cable, so they won't give you the freedom of batteries. They can, however, be used on 220v home networks.
- SocketsSome models also have sockets so that other tools can be connected to them, i.e. a kind of rolling power strip to supply other appliances.
Is an industrial vacuum cleaner worth it?
Depends on the case. If you are going to use it only once, it is probably worth paying for the hours you need and have it at your disposal. Once the work is done, you can return it without having to find a space to store it and having invested more money in the entire purchase.
But if you're going to more frequent use is not worth it. There are some really cheap industrial vacuum cleaners, and not because they are of poor quality. For example, you can even get some for less than €100. For that affordable price it will be much better to buy one and have it whenever you want, and in the long run it will be more profitable than paying rental fees.
Industrial vacuum cleaners are a very special type of vacuum cleaner in the world of vacuum cleaners. They are not just another type of vacuum cleaner. It is a category that is designed for a much more radical use and larger size. They are not really intended for domestic use, but are more suitable for use in a work environment. They are models that are larger, more powerful and have a higher capacity.
So they are designed for much more demanding environments where fast and efficient cleaning is needed. From offices, to commercial premises, hotels, factories or warehouses. The use of industrial vacuum cleaners is identical to that of a normal vacuum cleaner. But, in this case The following are particularly noteworthy due to their high performance. So you can vacuum much more dirt in less time. Making them a very efficient option in this type of situation.
In addition, industrial vacuum cleaners are prepared to withstand more extreme conditions. This means that they work very well in situations with higher temperatures or very cold. So it is something that can be used on multiple occasions and you know that it will work well at all times. In addition, these are products that stand out for their great resistance. They are a long-term investment that you know is going to last a long time.
So it is worth buying an industrial vacuum cleaner. Of course it is worth it, but if it is for a professional/commercial environment where it is going to be used properly. For domestic use you have to buy a different type of vacuum cleaner.
Where to buy a cheaper industrial vacuum cleaner
To buy a good industrial vacuum cleaner that is cheapyou can look in stores like these:
- Amazonis the favorite platform of many, as it has a huge variety of brands and models to choose from, in addition to various offers of each product to choose the cheapest. It is a reliable website, with safe shopping and with all the guarantees to cover your back. And if you are a Prime customer you will avoid paying shipping costs and it will arrive quickly.
- LidlThe German supermarket chain also has some brands of industrial vacuum cleaner, although there is not a great variety. Their prices are competitive, and you can choose between buying from their website and having it delivered to your home or buying in any of their supermarkets.
- BricomartThe French DIY giant has managed to attract a large number of customers due to its competitive prices. Among the tools and appliances you will also find some models of industrial vacuum cleaner. In this case, you can also choose to buy in person or on their website.
- Leroy MerlinThis other Gallic chain, and direct competitor of Bricomart, also has online and in-person shopping. Their prices are not bad, and sometimes they offer special offers or promotions on some of their products.