Our liquid vacuum cleaners are becoming more and more popular. They were already widely used in the industrial sector, but now they are also conquering the home sector due to their flexibility when it comes to cleaning all kinds of dirt.
The best wet vacuum cleaners
Below you have a selection of liquid vacuum cleaners with the best value for money that also have a reliability that is more than proven by the opinions of hundreds of users. Which one do you choose?
What is a wet vacuum
Liquid vacuum cleaners are machines capable of sucking up solid dirt, like conventional vacuum cleaners, and also liquid dirt. An easy and very versatile way to clean. Therefore, they can be perfect for removing dirt from surfaces when a liquid is spilled without causing damage to the device, since they are specially designed to do so.
Can a normal vacuum cleaner suck up liquids?
No, a normal vacuum cleaner is designed to suck up dust and other types of solid dirt, but its ducts, bag or tank and filtration system are not designed to absorb liquids. Sucking up liquids with a conventional vacuum cleaner could cause vacuum cleaner failure or short circuits.
Can a wet vacuum cleaner suck up solids?
Yes, a liquid vacuum cleaner also allows you to suck up dust particles and other small solids without any problem. Its ducts, tank and filtration system are designed so that liquids do not spoil the system and it continues to function properly.
Best brands of wet vacuum cleaners
If you are thinking of buying a vacuum cleaner for solids and liquids, you should think about purchasing one of these models. recommended brands:
This German brand is one of the best on the market, with very professional vacuum cleaners, of great quality, and fantastic features. The firm is focused on tools for cleaning in the domestic and professional fields.
This North American industrial group has been in the power tools market for more than 100 years. It is currently one of the most recognized brands in the professional sector, due to its quality and durability, and good price.
The supermarket chain has some of the best brands, as well as private labels, such as Silvercrest. This brand offers vacuum cleaners with excellent value for money. An exceptional product if you are looking for something cheap and functional.
It is another of the brands belonging to the German Kompernass group, such as Silvercrest. A German family business that deals with supplying Lidl supermarkets with consumer electronics devices and other types of items. Like Silvercrest, it is focused on offering great value for money.
How Wet Upholstery Vacuums Work
A liquid vacuum cleaner works similarly to a conventional vacuum cleaner. That is, it includes a motor that will generate suction or vacuum to suck up dirt through its hose or nozzle. In addition, they also have a filter system to let only air pass and allow both liquid and solid to precipitate in the dirt tank and the air can be expelled without dirt.
In addition, in liquid vacuum cleaners architecture it is designed so that all the dirt falls into the tank, with the filter in a higher position, so that the air follows a different path than the dirt. On the other hand, the filtered air will pass through the motor, helping to cool it, and being expelled through the upper area of the vacuum cleaner.
Where to buy a cheaper wet vacuum
To acquire cheapest wet vacuum cleaners, you can check offers from these sites:
- Amazon: the online platform has a secure payment system, guarantees in case you need to return the product, and a fairly agile delivery service. If you are a Prime customer you can also save on shipping, as they are free. So you can choose from the largest selection of liquid vacuum cleaner brands and models at the best price.
- MediaMarkt: The German technology chain also has good prices, both on its website to order them online and in its physical store. You will not find as much variety as on Amazon, but you will be able to choose some of the most popular models.
- Leroy Merlin: Another place to buy vacuum cleaners for liquids is this French chain dedicated to DIY. It has some of the best known brands, as well as other private labels. Sometimes they make promotions and offers both in their stores and on their website to order online.
- Bricomart: compatriot and competitor of Leroy Merlin also has quite good prices on all kinds of materials and DIY tools, including liquid vacuum cleaners. Again you can choose between buying at any of its points of sale as well as in the web store.
- Second hand: Another alternative is to buy a second-hand liquid vacuum cleaner through this buying and selling website. You can find interesting offers, although they are used products on which you do not have 100% guarantees of the use that has been given to them, of the damage they may have, etc.