The Pets they are more than friends, they have become members of the family in many homes. However, these furry four-legged companions leave plenty of hair everywhere. If you have pets at home, you will surely want to have one of these special vacuum cleaners for these faithful companions.
- 1 Best Pet Vacuums
- 2 What are the differences between a pet vacuum cleaner and a conventional vacuum cleaner?
- 3 Best Pet Vacuum Cleaner Brands
- 4 How should a vacuum cleaner be to remove hair from:
- 5 Where to buy a pet vacuum
Best Pet Vacuums
If you're on the fence about choosing the right pet vacuum, here are three different types that we recommend you:
Best Robot Vacuum for Pets: iRobot Roomba i3552
This smart robot vacuum is one of the best for pets due to its features and power to clean the most persistent hair and lint. It is a vacuum cleaner capable of navigating through all rooms intelligently thanks to its advanced navigation and mapping system Roombai3+, so as not to leave anything behind and avoid going through the same place several times as happens to other robots.
It has a base that is not only used for charging. It also has an automatic Clean Base system that allows the robot automatically empty for 60 days, so that you can forget about it for two months without having to empty your tank so frequently.
Its powerful suction is up to 10 times higher to that of other robots in the series, and with a multi-surface rubber brush system to thoroughly clean any type of floor, whether hard or carpet, preventing pet hair from getting tangled. And it will even be able to detect which areas are dirtiest in your home with Dirt Detect technology to clean them with greater awareness.
The best cordless vacuum cleaner for pets: Roidmi X30
If you prefer manual cleaning, then you can also opt for this handheld model. A vacuum cleaner created by Roidmi, a brand that operates in Europe and behind which is Xiaomi. It has a good price, quality and design, with up to 5 year warranty on your engine.
With high-efficiency HEPA filters, 6 filter levels, bagless, lithium battery with up to 70 minutes of autonomy, LED lighting to see dirt in the darkest places, wall support for charging, and antibacterial brush.
It has an amazing suction power of 26500 Pa thanks to its powerful 435W motor. May vacuum, clean and disinfect in one step, which is ideal for households with pets and small children. Its rotating brush works on all types of floors, both hard, laminate, parquet and carpet, in a V structure to prevent pet hair from entangling.
The best animal sled vacuum cleaner: Bosch ProAnimal Series 6
If you are more traditional and prefer a sledge-type vacuum cleaner, you also have this German model with great quality and suction power. It is a bagless vacuum cleaner, capable of cleaning and sanitizing the floor for houses with pets thanks to its AirTurbo Plus nozzle and SelfClean function. With them you will avoid tangles and it will always work efficiently.
It has a HEPA filter to filter the exhaust air and prevent dust and other allergens from escaping. Its SmartSensorControl also offers continuous performance monitoring, distinguishing when the vacuum cleaner is passed over different types of surfaces (floor, upholstery, crevices,...). QuattroPowerSystem also offers better efficiency to reduce energy consumption.
Their wheels They will allow you to carry it from one place to another comfortably, without supporting its weight, and its several-meter cable will give you plenty of room for maneuver without having to change it from the plug. Of course, it has an automatic collection system.
What are the differences between a pet vacuum cleaner and a conventional vacuum cleaner?
Conventional vacuum cleaners can also be used to clean homes with pets, but they will not do it as efficiently. The reason is that the hairs sometimes they remain embedded in fabrics such as the sofa, carpets, etc., and they are not so easy to remove with a conventional vacuum cleaner. On the other hand, those that have specific heads for this will leave everything clean with little effort.
Furthermore, it is not only the brushing system and its technologies to prevent hair tangles, also tend to have a higher power to suck up all the most persistent dirt. And its deposits will prevent blockages and waste of time that you may find in other conventional vacuum cleaners when there is a large amount of hair.
Best Pet Vacuum Cleaner Brands
If you're a good brand For a special vacuum cleaner for homes with pets, you can pay special attention to manufacturers such as:
This British brand has managed to create some of the most innovative and powerful vacuum cleaners on the market, especially battery-powered ones, which achieve great autonomy and very high suction power. In addition, the rotating roller floor attachment is also perfect for cleaning pet hair even from carpets and rugs. If you decide on a Dyson you will get extreme quality, as well as great results.
The German firm is also among the best when it comes to vacuuming for pets. With high power, ideal filtration systems to trap allergens, and specially designed brushes with technologies capable of avoiding tangles and saving time during cleaning. In addition, this firm stands out for its enormous reliability and durability, its variety of vacuum cleaners, in addition to its innovation.
The Chinese technology giant also has cordless vacuum cleaners and robots with good value for money, great design, and good features. Your brushes are also ready to work with pet hair. In addition, you also have the option of the Roidmi sub-brand, which is characterized by very robust motors with a 5-year warranty.
The Spanish brand based in Valencia has also managed to conquer the market thanks to its excellent value for money. A brand with incredible prices without sacrificing quality and technology. Its handheld vacuum cleaners and its robot vacuum cleaners are among the best rated, and have accessories and design to clean in homes with pets.
The brand behind Roomba robots is an American manufacturer specialized in robotics that has now also entered the home cleaning sector with the best robots on the market. They offer highly advanced intelligent systems, the highest suction power on the market, and fantastic technologies to make cleaning more comfortable and efficient.
How should a vacuum cleaner be to remove hair from:
If you need a specific vacuum cleaner for remove hair from surfaces such as the following, you should look for these characteristics:
- Carpet: Carpets and rugs have a texture that makes pet hair and lint adhere very well, so a simple vacuum cleaner would not be enough to remove them. In order to leave this surface clean, two basic things are needed: suction power and a brush with a rotating roller. Thanks to that you will be able to move and release the hairs and suck them properly. Also, if it has technologies to prevent tangles, much better. On the other hand, pets also often leave stains with drool, etc., so if you opt for a vacuum cleaner with a wet cleaning function or robot mops, it can also be a smart choice.
- Sofa: The fabrics and fabrics of the sofa are not usually as demanding as the carpets, but there may also be some cases where the hairs get tangled in the fabrics. In this case, you must again have good suction power and specific brushes capable of attracting or extracting hair.
Where to buy a pet vacuum
to buy a Pet vacuum cleaner from the best brands and at a good price, you can choose stores such as:
- Carrefour: in the shopping centers and supermarkets of this French chain you will have a good number of brands and models of all kinds of vacuum cleaners with accessories or special functions for pet hair, both hand-held, broom-type, robotic, sled-type, etc. . You can choose between buying online or in person.
- Media Markt: You can also buy both online and in person at any of its points of sale. This German tech chain has some of the most advanced vacuum cleaners of various types, including robot vacuums. Its prices also stand out for being good, so it could be a good alternative.
- The English Court: This Spanish supermarket chain has a large section of home appliances, among which you will find the best brands and models of vacuum cleaners, many of them suitable for pets. You can choose between online and face-to-face shopping, in both with some specific offers such as Tecnoprecios.
- The Amazon: It is the favorite place of many since it has the largest number of brands, models and types of vacuum cleaners ideal for pets. In addition, for each product you will be able to see several offers, to choose the cheapest one, or the one with the best delivery conditions. All with the guarantees and security of this platform. And if you're a Prime customer, remember that shipping is free, and that packages will arrive faster so you can start enjoying your purchase as soon as possible.