Philips is one of the giants of European technology, synonymous with innovation, quality, great results and meeting the highest safety standards. This is also noticeable in each of the vacuum cleaner models of this Dutch firm, so their products will leave customers more than satisfied.
Sections of the article
- 1 Which Philips vacuum cleaner to buy
- 2 Types of Philips vacuum cleaners
- 3 Features of some Philips vacuum cleaners
- 4 Where to get Philips vacuum cleaner replacement parts
- 5 Is it worth buying a Philips vacuum cleaner? My opinion
- 6 Where to buy a Philips vacuum cleaner
Which Philips vacuum cleaner to buy
If you wish to choose a Philips vacuum cleaner modelbut you don't know which one to choose, you can see the qualities of this selection with some of the best ones:
This vacuum cleaner type upright broom and able to turn into a handheld vacuum cleaneris one of the perfect options under this brand, as well as having a very attractive price. It has a tank of 0.4 liters capacity, and a battery to eliminate the need for cables, with a great autonomy to clean your home, car, etc..
Its broom has a special brush designed for floors of all types, with a LED light The built-in nozzle allows you to see dust and dirt in even the darkest and most hidden places. It also includes a star nozzle for the most inaccessible places, and a wall mounting station or base for charging with magnetic attachment.
It has technology PowerCylone 7, and PowerBlade enginedesigned for high rotation speeds and very high suction power, with up to 800 litres per minute. High performance that will remain stable for up to 30 minutes.
Philips Power Pro Expert
If you prefer the more basic corded, sled-type vacuum cleaners, then you have this one from Philips. With a powerful 650W motor capable of holding the Suction power always stableThe system is efficient, to reduce consumption and is labelled A+. In addition, it is an efficient system, to reduce consumption and labeled as A +.
Its tank has a large capacity of up to 2 liters, and has an extra nozzle. special for pet hair. Also includes hard floor brush, grout nozzle, TriActive combination nozzle, hypoallergenic dust filter with Allerg Lock technology, PowerCylone 8 technology to separate air from dirt, wheels for easy mobility, long cord, and automatic pick-up system.
Philips SpeedPro MAX Aqua+
This cordless vacuum cleaner allows you to move freely thanks to its lithium ion battery, capable of cleaning up to more than 125 square meters on a single charge in turbo mode. Its efficient filtering system allows filtration with an efficiency of up to 99.7%, and the tank for adding water and detergent allows wet cleaning as well, removing up to 99% of bacteria from the floor. It is therefore perfect for homes with pets and small children.
It has a powerful suction system, is convenient, compact and lightweight, and has a wall bracket for charging, brush with LED lights for the floor, spot cleaning head, narrow brush, and multifunctional accessory for fabrics, corners, etc.
Philips PowerPro Compact
It is an alternative model to the previous one, also of sled type and with cable. This vacuum cleaner uses tCyclonic technology, baglessand with a tank capacity of 1.5 litres, making it more compact. It allows a perfect cleaning of all types of interior surfaces, with PowerCyclone 5 technology, TriActive brush with 3 actions, and special floor brush.
It has large rubber wheels for better control of movement, and its advanced dust container can be emptying in a very hygienic way. It is very easy to clean and has a filtration system that prevents allergens from escaping.
Philips Performer Compact 3000 Series
An affordable and simple vacuum cleaner. With replaceable bag, AirFlow MAX technologyand enormous suction power thanks to its 900W motor. Its high efficiency Allergy Lock filter (certified hypoallergenic by ECARF for blocking up to 99.9% of dust) blocks air and allergens from escaping, and its triple action brushes and floor brushes allow cleaning of all types of surfaces with a single lightweight and compact appliance.
It has a cable of up to 9 meters in lengthwith automatic collection system. You can cover large areas without unplugging and plugging, and with a perfect level of result. The bag is durable S-Bag type, with a capacity of 3 liters.
Types of Philips vacuum cleaners
Within the Philips brand you can find various series and types of vacuum cleaners to satisfy all needs and pockets. Among them are:
It is a type of Philips vacuum cleaner that allows cleaning the floor in a very comfortable way, with a long handle to avoid having to bend down, and effortlessly. In addition, being upright it takes up very little space, and can be stored in the same place as brushes, mops, etc.. Some models do not have a cord, and there are also 2-in-1 convertible models, so you can have a broom type vacuum cleaner when you need it and a handheld vacuum cleaner.
These types of vacuum cleaners, whether they are handheld, broom or sled type, avoid having to use replacement bags. You can use them comfortably until the tank is full, empty the tank easily and continue cleaning, without changing anything. This is not only more practical and convenient, it also saves you from generating more waste.
There are also models with a bag, which will need refills such as the S-Bag where all the dirt will be trapped. Once full, you can remove the bag, place a clean one and continue with the work. The advantage in this case is that emptying is somewhat more hygienic, as you can throw the bag away with the dirt inside without handling anything, whereas vacuum cleaners with a tank may release some dust during the emptying process, or spill it by accident.
They are compact, lightweight and generally cordless vacuum cleaners. Thanks to that you can use them to vacuum all kinds of surfaces, even the highest ones, where you wouldn't be able to reach with a broom or a sled vacuum cleaner. They can also be very practical for the car.
Features of some Philips vacuum cleaners
Philips vacuum cleaners have great advantages over otherssome of the most notable are:
- Cyclonic technologyCyclonic technology allows a vortex of air to be generated in the dirt container to separate solid dirt from the air, either by gravity or by the action of rotation, resulting in cleaner air at the vacuum cleaner outlet. This type of technology is perfect for households with people with respiratory problems and will also make the filters last longer in perfect condition.
- PowerBlade digital motorThe airflow is a type of digital motor designed to create a high-energy airflow of up to 1000 litres per minute, producing a very high suction power of 360°. This allows a very efficient cleaning with few passes even when the dirt is stubborn.
- 360° suction brushPhilips floor brush: is a floor brush that is able to suck up dirt in 360° in combination with the Philips digital motor. In addition, these brushes usually have an effective cleaning system even with one pass, both forward and backward and even sideways. This will allow for a deep clean while negotiating all kinds of obstacles with ease. They also include LED light to see the dirt better.
- Suitable for all floor typesPhilips vacuum cleaners have advanced brushes suitable for all types of floors, including hard floors such as ceramic or stoneware, laminate, parquet or wood, soft floors such as carpets and rugs, and more. On all of them you will get great results, even in the joints thanks to its special brushes.
- HEPA FilterThe air filter is a high efficiency filter capable of trapping up to 99.7% of the smallest particles, down to 0.3 microns. It will thus trap dust, mould, some bacteria and viruses, and allergens such as pollen, pet hair, etc., leaving much cleaner air.
Where to get Philips vacuum cleaner replacement parts
The Philips brand is one of the best known brands, with a large distribution and service network in almost every country, which makes it a very popular brand. finding spare parts or replacement accessories for these vacuum cleaners is extremely easy.. That way, if you need to buy filters, replacement bags, or accessories that are lost or damaged, you can keep your vacuum cleaner going for years to come.
You can find them in a multitude of specialty shopsand also on Amazon. Another option is to buy them directly from the official Philips store on their website. Either way you will find packs of bags of 16 units, filters, and other parts and accessories that tend to break or get lost more often.
Is it worth buying a Philips vacuum cleaner? My opinion
Philips is one of those brands from which you expect a lot.and the truth is that their vacuum cleaners do not disappoint. They provide exactly what you expect from a great manufacturer like this: innovation, high technology, functions that make cleaning easier, efficient filters, high power, quality, reliability, ergonomics and comfort.
All this may lead you to think that they are very expensive, but the good news is that they are not the most expensive on the market. Therefore, you will get premium features and the maximum guarantees for a good price.
Where to buy a Philips vacuum cleaner
To buy a Philips vacuum cleaner at a good priceyou have several options, some of the most interesting ones you have in this list:
- CarrefourYou can choose to order it through their website and have it delivered to the address of your choice or visit any of their nearest points of sale. In any case, you will find the latest models of Philips vacuum cleaners and, with a bit of luck, they might even be with a discount or promotion.
- MediamarktThey boast fantastic prices, and it's true. Both on the web sales platform and in the stores of this German chain you can find vacuum cleaners of this firm.
- The English CourtThese Spanish supermarkets also have a section of household appliances with Philips brand products, such as their vacuum cleaners. Their prices are not the cheapest, but they usually have discounts and promotions at certain times. In this case you can also choose to buy online or in person.
- AmazonPhilips: the Internet giant has the largest number of models of the Philips brand, with all types available and even with several offers of the same product to choose the best. All with the security and support of this platform, as well as the agility of shipments that it brings.