Technology has changed the way things are done, especially the robotics and artificial intelligence sector. There are more and more products that do many things for you that used to be heavy tasks or that take away from your fun time. An example of this are the roborock vacuum cleaners, that can vacuum, mop, and even scrub, for you.
You You will only have to worry about having a good time, or relaxing, while your robot vacuum cleaner does all the work and leaves your house clean, even if you have pets. Plus, some have advanced features that can help you keep an eye on your home when you're away…
- 1 Comparison of Roborock vacuum cleaners
- 2 Best Roborock Vacuum Cleaners
- 3 Characteristics of some Roborock robots
- 4 Is Roborock better than Roomba?
- 5 Is a Roborock vacuum cleaner worth it? My opinion
- 6 Where to buy a Roborock vacuum cleaner at the best price
Comparison of Roborock vacuum cleaners
|roborock Q5 Pro+ Robot...
|roborock Qrevo Robot...
|roborock S8 Robot ...
|Roborock Q7 MAX+ Robot...
|roborock S8 Robot ...
|Roborock Q8 MAX+ Robot...
Best Roborock Vacuum Cleaners
Between the recommended models of Roborock vacuum cleaners, some stand out especially, such as:
Roborock S7 Max V Ultra
It is a powerful robot vacuum cleaner with really incredible cleaning results. In addition, this advanced model also includes sonic scrubbing system that promises results similar to those of a conventional mop.
It is compact about 35 cm in diameter and weighs about 4.7 kg. In addition, it has an advanced navigation system with LiDAR sensor to scan the environment and overcome all obstacles thanks to its AI and mapping system. Of course, you will not fall down the stairs or go through the same place several times, leaving other areas uncleaned.
Su suction power is 5500 Pa, it has a 2.5 liter dust tank, 2.5 liter water tank and another separate 2.5 liter dirt tank. In addition, it has enormous autonomy. It also has WiFi connectivity for control from the mobile app, or through voice commands with Siri, Google Assistant or Alexa, and can even be programmed to forget about everything.
Roborock S8 Pro Ultra
Next on the list is this other one Roborock S8 Pro Ultra, which is among the best high-end models of this robot vacuum cleaner firm. In addition, it has the latest in technology, as well as an enormous power of 6000 Pa.
On the other hand, it is capable of vacuuming and mopping floors, in addition to having automatic functions emptying, washing, drying and cleaning the base, as well as autofilling the water tank and charging the battery. And all with Reactive 3D technology for smarter cleaning, and compatibility with Alexa.
Roborock Q Revo
Another somewhat cheaper alternative to the previous two is the Roborock Q Revo, which is a very complete robot, capable of mopping the floor and vacuuming, in addition to also having automatic emptying, washing, drying, cleaning and self-refilling options on its base.
It also has a great autonomy of its battery, a 5500 Pa suction power, and an intelligent navigation system that allows 3D mapping of your entire home, so you can remove obstacles and know where you should clean at all times.
Roborock S6 Pure
This other robot from Roborock is an improvement over the base S6. With a double front camera, LiDAR sensor for navigation, Qualcomm ReactiveAI processor to make it smarter to avoid objects, stairs, pet feces, etc. In addition, you will know very well where it has gone and where it has not, for a more optimal cleaning.
This robot has the same dimensions as the S7, but is slightly lighter at 3.7 kg. The suction power is still 2500 Pa, which is 25% more than the S6-Series. As for the solids tank, it is 460 ml and 180 ml for the scrubbing water. also owns WiFi connectivity for its control from the app, it is programmable, and has a 5200Ah lithium battery with fast charge and up to 180 minutes of autonomy...
Roborock S5 Max
It is another of the most complete Roborock models. Has 9 cleaning modes, 5 power levels, laser navigation system, it is silent, it supports programming, it has an automatic return to charging base function, an intelligent interactive home mapping system, and a control app.
As to its suction power, down to 2000 Pa, which is not bad either, although it is slightly lower than the previous ones. It can be charged in 6 hours, and has a range of 150 minutes thanks to its 5200mAh battery. In terms of capacity, you have 290 ml for the water tank for scrubbing and 460 ml for the solids tank.
Roborock S6 Series
Is one of the more complete series and better results offers within this brand. In terms of dimensions and weight, they are more or less the same as the S5. But some things are different from the previous one. The box also includes a scrubbing accessory, 2 washable mops, 6 disposable ones, replacement filters, a charging base, and rollers for different surfaces.
In this case, the autonomy is about 3 hours, that is, about 180 min, with its 5200mAh Li-Ion battery. The noise it makes is slightly lower than the S5, and it has an app for its control, it is programmable, it has an intelligent navigation system, a 480 ml tank capacity, WiFi, and a suction power of 2000 Pa.
Characteristics of some Roborock robots
When you analyze the Roborock robots you can see that they come equipped with the latest in innovation and technology to make its results superior and to make its use as easy as possible. Some of the most notable that you should know about are:
- Scrubbing with sonic and jack-up technology: Some robots with a mopping function simply rub a damp mop across the floor, with somewhat questionable results. Instead, Roborock has infused its robots with sonic technology that scrubs the mop up to 3000 times per minute, allowing it to remove dried-on stains with mop-like results. In addition, its VibraRise technology allows the mop to be self-washed, without you having to do it yourself or replace it after each use.
- HyperForce Suction: It is a new suction system that some models include and that are capable of reaching a suction power of up to 2500 Pa, 25% more than other previous models. This will allow you to suck up even the most ingrained dirt.
- Carpet Recognition: its intelligent system is able to recognize the rugs you have around the house to adapt to it. It does this using ultrasonic technology, to stop scrubbing when it reaches this type of surface and avoid wetting them, or automatically raising the scrubbing module, etc.
- floating rubber brush: These brushes are created to improve cleaning and more efficiently remove dirt even on uneven surfaces. To do this, it also allows you to stick more to the ground, adapt to irregularities in the ground, etc.
- Autonomy of up to 3 hours- The most advanced models of the Roborock vacuum cleaner are equipped with efficient hardware and a Li-Ion battery of up to 5200 mAh. That means that they can work up to 180 min without problems.
- LIDAR Navigation (LDS): It is an advanced system to measure distances and detect obstacles that uses laser technology for greater precision. A more advanced way to give the AI a clear idea of the robot's environment. In addition, they will be able to map the house and know exactly the places it has passed through, those that it still has to go through, etc.
- Sensient Sensors: It is an array of sensors that some advanced models of these robot vacuums have and that includes accelerometer, odometer, infrared gradient sensor, compass and other sensors. All of them intended to feed artificial intelligence with the most accurate navigation data.
- washable air filter: some filters are disposable after several months of use. Instead, these filters can be washed with water, dried very well, and reused again. That way you will always have the robot ready and you will save on spare parts.
- hyperforce: is a technology that increases suction power up to 5500 Pa or 6000 Pa.
- Reactive Tech: It is a system to avoid obstacles by intelligently measuring distance, avoiding collisions and establishing areas where it has not passed.
- DirTect Smart Sensor: A sensor that detects if the floor is dirty and automatically adjusts cleaning and water flow.
- DuoRoller Brush: It is a special brush that improves cleaning and prevents tangles, being able to remove up to 30% more pet hair than other models.
- VibraRise 2.0: technology for the scrubbing system with liftable brush and mop, in addition to improving pressure and rubbing for a deeper cleaning.
Is Roborock better than Roomba?
Yes, Roborock is one of the leading brands in terms of robot vacuum cleaners, together with iRobot. Although the iRobot Roomba are excellently good, Roborock has a plus in terms of value for money compared to the high-end iRobot, which can be interesting for many pockets. In addition, that will not imply that they have fewer accessories or worse quality, since they are still far above other brands.
Is a Roborock vacuum cleaner worth it? My opinion
If you don't usually have too much time for housework, or you have a hard time vacuuming or scrubbing the floor, it is undoubtedly a magnificent option that for a little investment will allow you to forget about having to do those tasks forever. Even if you have mops, parquet floors, ceramics, or if there are pets at home.
The The results of these robot vacuum cleaners are very good., they are silent (without causing discomfort while acting), efficient, and are easily controlled from the remote, app, voice commands, or simply programmed so that they are activated when you need it.
Also, this brand has a advanced navigation and mapping system, making them clean more efficiently and effectively. Some cheap robots often go through the same place many times and leave other areas uncleaned. That will not be the case with these models, so you will not get a device that will ultimately be useless to you…
Where to buy a Roborock vacuum cleaner at the best price
If you want to compare a Roborock robot vacuum cleaner, you can buy it at the best price on sites like:
- Amazon: the American online sales platform has all the models of this firm, so you can choose the one you like the most and even compare with others. Of course, you have a variety of offers, so you can buy the one that is cheapest for you.
- AliExpress: This other great Chinese online bazaar also has this type of robot vacuum cleaners at a good price. The problem with this type of store is that the orders may take longer, since the shipments are made from China. There are rarely problems at customs, but it could also happen. Also, the customer service is not the same as Amazon's.
- Banggood: It is another alternative to the previous ones, being one of the largest technology gadget stores. In addition, it offers a secure purchase system, although shipments usually take several days to arrive, some even more than 1 month.