These Dreame vacuum cleaners (a subsidiary of the large Chinese technology group Xiaomi) are generating great expectation and good reviews from users who have purchased them. They have a very attractive and minimalist design, with a fairly good value for money, plus great suction power, good engine, and high autonomy.
Sections of the article
- 1 Which Dreame vacuum cleaner to buy
- 2 Where the Dreame brand is from
- 3 Characteristics of some Dreame vacuum cleaners
- 4 Is it easy to find spare parts for a Dreame vacuum cleaner?
- 5 Are Dreame vacuum cleaners good? My opinion
- 6 Where to buy a Dreame vacuum cleaner
Which Dreame vacuum cleaner to buy
If you have decided to buy a Dreame vacuum cleaner for your home, but you are not sure which model is the best, here you are some recommendations:
This Dreame vacuum cleaner model is almost a clone of the Dyson. A cordless model, with a high suction capacity of up to 22000 Pa, 0.5 litre capacity tank, and a brushless motor with 450W power and up to 100,000 RPM of Tracing Space. Of course, it integrates a high efficiency HEPA filter and 6-layer noise reduction system.
It has great durability, it is very efficient, and can make the lithium battery last up to 60 minutes. During that time you can clean all kinds of surfaces with its different accessories for the floor and also to use it as a handheld vacuum cleaner to clean other surfaces.
Dreame V11 Mistral
It is another enhanced model compared to the previous one, although it is also a bit more expensive. Surprising hardware and power especially since it has a 450W motor power and capable of spinning at 125000 RPM. Its lithium battery has an autonomy of up to 90 minutes, keeping its power constant for longer.
It has three modes, normal mode, intermediate mode (more power, but the battery drops after 30 min), and turbo mode (10 min of autonomy) with maximum suction power for the most complicated dirt. It has a HEPA filter high efficiency, 5-stage.
Dreame V9 Pro
This other broom type vacuum cleaner, convertible into a handheld vacuum cleaner, is also one of the highlights of this Chinese brand. It is a cordless vacuum cleaner, with battery with autonomy of up to 60 min thanks to your A++ motor. Despite its power of 20,000 Pa of suction, this vacuum cleaner has a low noise.
It has a highly durable brushless motor, capable of turning up to 100,000 RPM5-stage HEPA filtration system, 2500 mAh battery to operate 60 min in normal mode, 28 min in intermediate mode, or 8 min in max mode.
Dreame F9 Mistral
This robot vacuum cleaner is suitable for both hard and soft floors, such as carpets and rugs. It also features floor cleaning functionin addition to dry cleaning. To navigate through the house has a mapping system and intelligent system VSLAM. It can be controlled via app from your mobile device.
Its digital engine reaches 2500 Pa of suction, with a microfiber brush 190 RPM, 3 scrubbing levels, 5 advanced mapping functions, lithium battery capable of up to 150 minutes of autonomy, and removable dirt tank.
Dreame L10 Pro
This Dreame model is also a robot vacuum cleaner and floor cleanerbut with a more advanced power and technology. With a 3D obstacle detection system in real time, navigation by laser mapping, 4000 Pa of suction power, 150 minutes of autonomy in its lithium battery, tank capacity of 570 ml, 2 cleaning modes, and ability to cover up to 250 meters of surface.
It is ideal for all types of floors, even carpets. This robot can also be controlled via an app for mobile devices, and it has WiFi connectivity, and is compatible with the virtual assistant Alexa.
Dreame XR V10
It is a cordless broom type vacuum cleaner and 3 in 1 convertibleIt can act as an upright vacuum cleaner, broom type, and handheld. With 450W of engine power, capable of rotating at 100000 RPM and suction capacity of 22 Kpa. Its 2500 mAh lithium battery allows an autonomy of 60 min.
This HEPA filter is washable, capable of removing up to 99.99% efficiency to remove 0.1 micron particles. It also integrates a built-in smart chip to maintain the consumption efficiency of the motor. It also comes with accessories and charging stand.
Where the Dreame brand is from
The Dreame brand is chinese. It is registered as Dreame Technology Limited, and also has a centre in Europe from where it distributes outside the Chinese market. It belongs to the huge technological ecosystem of Xiaomi, which is also a guarantee, and the truth is that they are rivaling the Dyson side by side and with much lower prices.
Characteristics of some Dreame vacuum cleaners
Dreame vacuum cleaners, have a quite remarkable features that have made them so popular:
- Up to 150 minutes battery lifeThe robot vacuum cleaners of this firm have up to 150 minutes of autonomy in some cases, which is a more than decent time to clean even larger houses.
- LightnessThe handhelds are usually light, and with a very careful design. This will prevent you from having to make great efforts to hold them, especially the handheld models.
- 125,000 rpm engineThe brushless electric motors are powerful and reliable, which ensures that they do not deteriorate and achieve high suction power. In addition, they are often optimised for efficiency and can reach up to 125,000 RPM.
- Washable filtersThese vacuum cleaners have efficient HEPA filters that can be easily removed and washed, so you don't need replacements and can reuse them again and again.
- Easy to disassembleThe vacuum cleaners are usually easy to assemble and disassemble, so that you can exchange accessories or store the vacuum cleaner without wasting your time.
- Alexa compatibleSome robot models are compatible with Alexa, so you can also control them using voice commands thanks to this virtual assistant created by Amazon.
- Laser obstacle detectionThe most advanced models of Dreame robot vacuum cleaners have a mapping and object detection system, to clean more efficiently and so that nothing can stop it.
- LiDAR NavigationLaser Image Detection and Ranging: is the acronym for Light Detection and Ranging or also called Laser Image Detection and Raging. A sensor that allows you to measure the distance with great precision to navigate through the house without any problem, even in those where there are more obstacles.
Is it easy to find spare parts for a Dreame vacuum cleaner?
Yes, it is relatively simple find spare or replacement parts for these Dreame vacuum cleaners in some stores, or on platforms like Amazon. In fact, you will even find complete kits with filters, rollers, etc, for their robots and vacuum cleaners.
Are Dreame vacuum cleaners good? My opinion
Dreame hides behind her the great Xiaomiwhich is something to take into account. On the other hand, their engines also stand out for their reliability. In addition, they have made their mark on the European market thanks to their great value for money, their suction power, and their design.
They have become one of Dyson's great rivals. And not only for its technology and results, but also for small details such as its autonomy, thanks to the batteries developed by Samsung.
Where to buy a Dreame vacuum cleaner
Finally, for buy a Dreame vacuum cleaner at a good priceyou can opt for these purchase options:
- FnacThis French retail subsidiary has all kinds of products for sale (both in their stores and on their website), including technology. Their prices are not the lowest, although you can find some discounts on products such as vacuum cleaners.
- AmazonDreame vacuum cleaners: the online sales giant has a large number of Dreame vacuum cleaners of all types and with good deals. That is why it is one of the preferred shopping options for many. In addition, you have all the guarantees and security provided by this shopping platform. And if you are a Prime customer, the shipping costs are free and the order will arrive very quickly at home.
- El Corte InglésDreame: the Spanish supermarket chain also has technology and home products, such as Dreame vacuum cleaners. There you can find them at a decent price, and with some occasional discounts. You will be able to choose between online and physical shopping.